Monday, July 6, 2009

A brief intermission...

It know it has been a while since my last posting. I started to feel a little directionless in my blogging and I was concerned that I was being negative and overly critical. 

Today, I am here so say that I am back! I am officially driving my husband nuts with my daily stories and observations and ranting and raving and have concluded that in order to maintain his sanity (and mine) I should continue writing. So, without further ado....my latest thoughts...

2 comments:

KC said...

hi i found yr blog and i wanted to say don't stop! i found another blog written by an american woman married to a frenchman but the whole thing was so bitter and critical i couldn't read it. but i find yr posts insightful and funny! it makes me excited to go to paris.

Madame Bouron said...

KC! Thank you so much. I am unshowered, in my jammies, drinking my second cup of coffee and staring blankly at my blog. You're little comment really gave me a boost! I am going to get dressed and get some blogging done. Merci.